The essence and structure of independent work of student
The business of separate work depends largely regarding the outcomes of students learning and their college application essay format future practical tasks. Separate work of students is a really broad concept, within the interpretation of which different approaches had been created, which is as a result of differences in comprehending the essence for this event.
Often, separate work is thought to be an independent form of training, along side:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Different ways to separate work of pupils
At precisely the same time, its crucial features think about compulsory classes into the assigned time routine associated with the university time, work minus the direct involvement for the instructor, but also for the required control. Relating to other statements, independent work involves all active mental activity of pupils into the educational process, could be the internal foundation of communication between many types and types of career among by themselves. Considering independent act as the key approach to gaining knowledge, adherents with this approach argue so it covers cognitive task, which students execute not just in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, specific interviews, tests, examinations, during protection of coursework, diploma papers, etc. That is, independent work, in accordance with this eyesight, encompasses a variety and types of the educational procedure.
In essence, independent work is a working psychological task of a pupil linked to the execution of an exercise task. The existence of a job and a target installation on its execution are thought become characteristic signs and symptoms of independent work. The tasks that students need certainly to tackle inside their educational tasks are the ones that concern them:
- assimilation of this material regarding the subject, that is considered at the lecture (make use of the abstract of this lecture, suggested by the educational literary works);
- summarizing of fundamental works prior to the curriculum system;
- re solving tasks, undertaking experiments, experiments, and so forth;
- planning of abstracts, control works, fixed shows (reports) in the course;
- preparation of course, diploma, master’s works.
Each one of these aspects of the educational procedure are independent work, because students perform them to some extent individually, in non-auditing time.
Stages of separate work of pupil
Separate work is an academic activity for the pupil, aimed at studying and mastering the materials regarding the subject without the direct participation of this instructor.
Separate work with the satisfaction regarding the research task encompasses three stages.
- Preparation regarding the student for the task, theoretical, mental, organizational, methodological and logistical help of independent work.
- The student’s theoretical readiness is manifested in his intellectual readiness, this is certainly, the capability to apply their knowledge to your task.
- Practical readiness may be the capacity to optimally prepare an unbiased work, skillfully utilize the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, mental operations (analysis, synthesis, comparison, generalization, category, etc.).
- The pupil’s psychological readiness presupposes, to start with, the existence of motives for performing a particular task. To allow the duty set before the student in order to become the motive of their psychological, practical activity, it should be perceived by him. The inner perception for the task starts with an actualization for the motive, which prompts the student to do the duty, and, accordingly, to prepare their particular separate work.
- The success of the preparatory stage varies according to the organizational, methodological, material and technical help regarding the pupil’s independent work (availability of literature, methodological tips, visual aids, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution for the research project. Here is the vital & most responsible stage within the student’s independent work. Considering that the academic task and a lot of often does occur within the educational-cognitive form, in the act of their execution included all psychological processes that offer cognitive task: sensation, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The effectiveness of the task is influenced by such individual qualities for the pupil as commitment, determination, responsibility, etc.
- Analysis regarding the finished task is the last stage of independent work. During the analysis, the student evaluates (by self-control, sometimes inter-control) the quality and time of the task, the efficiency for the practices and tools used in the process of independent work.